Children are expected to dress smartly and to wear school uniform for all school based activities. We feel it gives the children a sense of belonging end encourages equality amongst their peers.
The only items of jewelry that children are permitted to wear are watches and safety studs for children with pierced ears. For safety reason, these must be removed for P.E., therefore we would advise ear piercing to take place at the start of the six week summer holiday.
Please label all school uniform clearly with your child’s name.
- Grey or black trousers
- White/blue shirt or polo shirt
- Maroon Colwich sweatshirt
- Dark shoes (not trainers)
- Grey skirt/pinafore or black/grey trousers
- White/blue blouse or polo shirt
- Maroon Colwich sweatshirt or cardigan
- Dark Shoes (not trainers)
- Summer uniform – pink or red gingham dress
- Sandals (pink, red or white)
- Navy or black shorts
- White Tshirt
- Girls may wear a navy or black gym skirt
- Trainers (for outside PE)
- Track suit (dark colour)
School uniform can be purchased from Uniforms Plus, Unit 2, Anson Street, Rugeley (01889 575515) or from Crested School wear, 5 & 6 St Mary’s Mews, Stafford ST16